Leyi talks about the current form of plastic shopping bags
The current usage of plastic shopping bags in China is in the forefront of the world. The reason is that plastic bags have almost penetrated into people's hearts and have become inseparable plastic products in people's daily lives. In fact, the country has made some policies in recent years. Let ’s talk about the restrictions on plastic bags in recent years.
The production and sale of ultra-thin plastic bags are banned nationwide. From June 1, 2008, a tax policy will be formulated to curb waste plastic pollution. The production, sale and use of plastic shopping bags with a thickness of less than 0.025 mm will also be banned nationwide Slim plastic shopping bag.
The notice promotes heavy cloth bags, heavy vegetable baskets, repeated use of durable shopping bags, and reduced use of plastic bags. At the same time, companies should simplify product packaging and use more green and environmentally friendly packaging bags. The notice also encourages enterprises and social forces to provide reusable shopping bags, such as cloth bags, to the public for free. Plastic shopping bags must be clearly marked to encourage companies to provide cloth bags for free.
Plastic shopping bags must be clearly marked and charged separately. The notice stipulates that the retail place of goods shall not provide for free or collect plastic shopping bags in the total price of the goods. At the same time, relevant departments will formulate specific management methods for the paid use of plastic shopping bags in retail places, and gradually form a market environment for paid use of plastic shopping bags .
The General Office of the State Council issued the "Notice on Restricting the Production and Sale of Plastic Shopping Bags", which requires that all supermarkets, shopping malls, and trade fairs and other commodity retail establishments implement a system of paid use of plastic shopping bags, and plastic shopping bags must not be provided for free.
In addition, passenger trains, coaches, passenger ships, stations, airplanes, airports, and tourist attractions must not provide passengers and tourists with ultra-thin plastic shopping bags.
With the gradual improvement of people's quality of life and the strong promotion of environmental protection, plastic shopping bag manufacturer Shanghai Leyi widely uses corn starch, D2W, EPI and other biodegradable materials to reduce white pollution and contribute to low-carbon life.
- Soft plastic products such as plastic bags and garbage bags need to be green
- Factors for several plastic bag custom manufacturers
- Leyi talked about these aspects of plastic bags
- Shanghai Leyi Plastic Products Co., Ltd.
- What is the difference between new and recycled plastic bags
- Good plastic bag custom enterprises give priority to green issues
- Plastic bags and food bags need to be carefully prepared
- Degradable plastic bags need to be explored
- Today, Shanghai Leyi will come again to talk a little about plastic bags
- Identification of good and bad plastic bags
- How to choose the trash bin reasonably?
- Design and analysis of classification signs of classified trash cans, to help you find the trash cans accurately, and don't hesitate to put out garbage
- How effective is the classification of domestic waste in Shanghai? Look at the data
- New fashion of garbage sorting
- Waste sorting, let us work together!
- World Environment Day ｜ Waste sorting makes the earth more beautiful
- Shanghai's latest version of recyclables "list" announced! Let ’s take a look at what “domestic waste” is suitable for recycling.
- The garbage bag manufacturer introduces you: the value brought by garbage classification.
- The role and significance of sorting garbage bags.
- How to choose a good manufacturer for making plastic pouch bags?