Widely used ink in food bags
Plastic food bags can be seen everywhere in our lives, and they are widely used in major supermarkets, food stores, milk tea shops, chicken steak shops, etc. Therefore, the safety of plastic packaged food bags is particularly important. Let us introduce Shanghai Leyi Plastic Products Co., Ltd. Take a look at the material ink used in the production of plastic food bags.
First, let's briefly introduce UV curing ink. The curing process of UV-curable ink is a photochemical reaction process, that is, under the action of ultraviolet energy, the prepolymer is cured into a film in a very short time. In addition to causing the surface of the ink to cure, ultraviolet rays can penetrate deeper into the liquid ultraviolet rays. Cures the ink and stimulates further curing of the deep ink film. In the traditional ink, the food bag ink based on oil is solidified under oxidation, while the solvent or water based ink is mainly solidified by evaporation of water or solvent, and some of the ink can penetrate into the paper. Therefore, compared with traditional inks, the polymerization drying of UV-curable inks is more thorough, without any evaporation or solvent pollutants, and the ink film is 100% cured. UV curing ink is mainly used for flexible printing of soft substrates. It consists of prepolymer, reactive diluent, pigment, additive, and photoinitiator composition. The choice of reactive diluent has an impact on the migration reaction in the ink formulation; the performance of the additive on the ink (printability, ink migration, substrate wetting, friction coefficient, abrasion resistance, pigment dispersion and stability And the odor of printed matter; pigments must be as small as possible in the spectral range of ultraviolet light absorption, ideal pigments should have good dispersibility, good leveling, strong tinting power, slight ultraviolet absorption under light irradiation, and for polymerization The response is without hindrance. When printing with food bag UV-curable ink, attention should be paid to the inhibition of polymerization reaction, surface tension and wetting, the correlation between the viscosity and humidity of the ink, and the swelling of the printing plate; due to the poor adhesion of the ink to plastic, The printed plastic is treated with flame treatment or corona discharge to improve the adhesion of the plastic surface.
Let's talk about water-based ink for food bags. Water-based inks, referred to as scorching inks, and flexographic water-based inks are also called liquid inks. They are mainly composed of water-soluble resins, organic pigments, solvents, and related auxiliaries through composite grinding. Water-based ink is the ink used in most of the flexographic packaging printing at home and abroad.
Water-soluble resin is the binder of water-based ink. Domestic plastic food bags often use water-soluble acrylic modified resin as the binder. Its heat resistance, weather resistance, chemical resistance, pollution resistance and glossiness have significant advantages. Both direct dispersing and dissolving and synthetic polymer emulsions show excellent performance. Water-based inks do not contain volatile organic solvents, which not only reduces the residual toxicity of printed products, but also prevents fire caused by static electricity and flammable solvents.
Water-based ink is not only a new type of "green" printing ink, but also the best product to replace benzene-soluble ink. Water-based inks are particularly suitable for packaging and printing products that require strict hygienic conditions such as tobacco, alcohol, food, beverages, pharmaceuticals, and children's toys.
Environmentally friendly water-based inks are widely used in Shanghai Leyi. The custom plastic food bags greatly reduce the harm to the environment and human body. Shanghai Leyi has 21 years of experience in custom packaging food bags. All technologies and machinery have reached the highest level in the industry, and reached long-term strategic partnerships with many well-known international and domestic companies.
- What is the process flow for plastic bag custom manufacturers to produce plastic bags?
- Soft plastic products such as plastic bags and garbage bags need to be green
- Factors for several plastic bag custom manufacturers
- Leyi talked about these aspects of plastic bags
- Shanghai Leyi Plastic Products Co., Ltd.
- What is the difference between new and recycled plastic bags
- Good plastic bag custom enterprises give priority to green issues
- Plastic bags and food bags need to be carefully prepared
- Degradable plastic bags need to be explored
- Today, Shanghai Leyi will come again to talk a little about plastic bags
- How to choose the trash bin reasonably?
- Design and analysis of classification signs of classified trash cans, to help you find the trash cans accurately, and don't hesitate to put out garbage
- How effective is the classification of domestic waste in Shanghai? Look at the data
- New fashion of garbage sorting
- Waste sorting, let us work together!
- World Environment Day ｜ Waste sorting makes the earth more beautiful
- Shanghai's latest version of recyclables "list" announced! Let ’s take a look at what “domestic waste” is suitable for recycling.
- The garbage bag manufacturer introduces you: the value brought by garbage classification.
- The role and significance of sorting garbage bags.
- How to choose a good manufacturer for making plastic pouch bags?